January 7, 2011 § 3 Comments
Welcome! I am very excited for your arrival. A new decade -wow-, I am going on my 3rd decade soon. It’s an exciting time, the technological advancements, the societal changes and let’s not forget the fashions. Please be kind to us 2011 and please do not bring in any crazy styles:
- Clean up the diet. I am pulling out my copies of Clean Eating Magazine, going to make a list of ingredients to stock in the pantry and am going to hit the ground running. No more excuses of being a food blogger, so it’s ok if I make cookies 5 days a week in order to come up with the perfect batch. I am not talking drastic overhaul that makes me hate eating clean, but slowly bring in one clean meal to the diet per day.
- Stay in contact with friends who are not in the same state, by picking up the phone and calling them. Not my usual means of Facebook or text message.
- Start saving money for a special trip. I’d love to go to Greece or Ireland, and what a better way to celebrate my 30th birthday (in 2012). I am going to open up a Christmas club and put $100 per paycheck in this account for this purpose (please note I get paid monthly). This will provide a great base for my trip.
- Go see more live music. I LOVE going to concerts. I went to Woodstock III (the 30th anniversary and the one that caught on fire) when I was just 16. I have seen so many bands live and truly love it. The past couple of years I have gotten away from it and need to bring it back into my life.
- Make some blogger friends. I live in the greater Charlotte area, and there are tons of bloggers. I’d love to make friends that have this same blogging interest as me.
You are probably wondering about weight loss goals. I do have those, but they are not part of my 2011 goals or resolutions. I cannot fail when it comes to this, if I put them as a specific goal or resolution the statistics go up higher for
failure. Failure is not something that I am willing to accept. I did a paragraph about this goal for Healthy Tipping Point that will appear on Caitlin’s page today.
Peas and Happiness,